A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Jan 04, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Hungarian-born billionaire Thomas Peterffy – it would be prudent to have 2%–3% of one’s portfolio in crypto assets just in case fiat “goes to hell.” He is reportedly worth $25 billion – Investing.
- The bearish pressures facing the cryptocurrency market at the end of 2021 have continued into the first week of 2022 after the price of Bitcoin (BTC) dropped below $46,000 on Jan. 3 and the asset still faces stiff headwinds on the shorter timeframe charts – Investing.
- Bitcoin Hashrate Opens 2022 with a New High. On January 1, 2022, the hashrate of the Bitcoin network set a new lifetime high, briefly peaking above 224.32 exahash per second (EH/s) or 0.2 Zettahash – Investing.
- Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele shared five bullish predictions on Bitcoin’s (BTC) performance for the year 2022. President Bukele predicts Bitcoin rally to $100K, further legal adoption and more – Investing.
- The quantity of Bitcoin held by private corporations has increased significantly during 2021, building on increases from the previous year – Investing.
- The BTC falls gradually against U.S. dollar and stabilizes around $46,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $46,542 and low at $45,941 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $48,650 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $45,500 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!