A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Feb 25, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- China’s crackdown on cryptocurrencies continues as the country’s Supreme Court declares fundraising through cryptocurrency illegal – Investing.
- China’s new law will come into effect on March 1, 2022 – Investing.
- Russian Bitcoin (BTC) miners are reportedly running as usual despite the government’s invasion of Ukraine this week – Reuters.
- USDT premiums soar on Ukraine’s Kuna exchange – Investing.
- Tonga’s timeline for Bitcoin as legal tender and BTC mining with volcanoes – Investing.
- The BTC trades in narrow range on Friday and stabilizes below $40,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $39,019 and low at $38,176 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $39,100 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $37,000 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!