A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Feb 22, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Canada’s move to freeze Bitcoin (BTC) wallets and bank accounts related to the COVID-19 vaccine protests is driving cryptocurrency adoption, with some crypto naysayers reconsidering their stance on Bitcoin – Investing.
- Georgia punches well above its weight for Bitcoin mining – Investing.
- El Salvador to Propose Citizenship to Investors, Crypto Included – Investing.
- Kazakhstan, one of the world’s top Bitcoin (BTC) mining locations, is likely to lose its BTC hash rate share leadership in the next hash rate distribution update, according to industry experts – Investing.
- U.S. banks partner with crypto custodians – Investing.
- The BTC depreciates sharply against U.S. dollar and remains well supported below $40,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $37,462 and low at $36,368 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest down trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $38,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $36,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!