A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Feb 10, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The government and the Central Bank of Russia are preparing a bill to legalize BTC and other cryptocurrencies in the country – Investing.
- To mark this year’s International Women’s Day, the United Nations (UN) is planning to hold its first-ever female-focused NFT exhibition at its headquarters in New York – Investing.
- The U.S. Department of Justice Recovers $3.6 Billion Stolen in Bitfinex Hack – Investing.
- Apple recently announced an update that will enable businesses in the US to accept payment seamlessly using Apple Pay and similar platforms through their iPhone. This new feature, named Tap to Pay, will become available later this year. The news was met with excitement from the crypto community due to speculations that this feature will allow people to pay using cryptocurrency – Investing.
- JP Morgan estimates ‘fair value’ of Bitcoin at $38K – Investing.
- The BTC depreciates on Thursday and stabilizes around $44,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $44,426 and low at $43,626 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $45,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $43,100 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!