A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Feb 07, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The TON blockchain will soon embrace a new set of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) – Investing.
- According to Chainanalysis’ report, in the first half of 2021, Asia was already the destination for 28% of the overall global transaction volume — $1.16 trillion worth of cryptocurrency – Investing.
- Rafael ‘Ted’ Cruz, the junior Republican senator from Texas, is putting his money where his mouth is. According to a financial disclosure filed on Friday 4th Feb, Cruz bought between $15k and $50k worth of Bitcoin (BTC) on January 25th, using the River brokerage – Investing.
- The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has once again delayed its ruling on whether to approve Grayscale’s application for a Bitcoin (BTC) exchange-traded fund (ETF), citing familiar concerns around manipulation, liquidity and transparency – Investing.
- Twitter co-founder and Block (previously Square) CEO Jack Dorsey discussed the implications of a Bitcoin (BTC)-powered universal basic income (UBI) strategy with US congressional candidate and a full-time elementary school teacher, Aarika Rhodes – Investing.
- The BTC starts a new week on a positive note and stabilizes above $42,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $43,067 and low at $41,682 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $43,100 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $41,400 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!