A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Dec 31, 2021
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Tesla and Spacex CEO Elon Musk says dogecoin is “fundamentally better than anything else” he has seen while he criticizes bitcoin – Investing.
- Shark Tank celebrity Kevin O’Leary, also known as Mr. Wonderful, says he would be ready to increase his crypto allocations up to 20% as soon as there are clearer regulations around stablecoins – Investing.
- The biggest bitcoin investor purchased an additional amount of 1,914 bitcoins during December – Investing.
- Cryptocurrency and stock trading app Robinhood plans to roll out the beta version of its digital wallet feature starting in January 2022 – Investing.
- Mexico has announced that it would introduce a new national central bank digital currency (CBDC) in 2024, according to a tweet posted on Thursday – Investing.
- The BTC moves in rigid boundaries and remains well supported below $48,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $47,386 and low at $46,840 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $48,650 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $46,280 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!