A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Dec 13, 2021
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The long-standing mayor of Miami Francis Suarez has now announced plans to take a part of his 401(k) payout in Bitcoin (BTC) just a month after he started receiving salary in BTC – Investing.
- India PM Says Crypto Can Empower Democracy Despite His Twitter Account Hack – Investing.
- Developer Samuel Dobson announced via a series of tweets on Thursday night that he is stepping down as a Bitcoin Core maintainer after three years as he “can no longer dedicate the time required, as I approach the end of my Ph.D. – Investing.
- Stores in Helsinki and Finland have installed Bitcoin (BTC) ATMs all around them, according to a tweet from Bitcoin Archive. To make payment in BTC, users can now trade cash directly for crypto and vice versa locally smoothly and easily in the country – Investing.
- Bitcoin’s Price Slumps Form Bearish Pattern, MicroStrategy Buys More Bitcoin, Cathie Wood is Bullish about Bitcoin – Investing.
- The BTC trades drastically lower on Monday and trading around $48,700 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $50,226 and low at $48,481 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $50,250 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $46,500 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!