A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Dec 10, 2021
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- The Nasdaq-listed company Microstrategy has purchased more bitcoin. CEO Michael Saylor announced Thursday. Microstrategy has purchased an additional 1,434 bitcoins for ~$82.4 million in cash at an average price of ~$57,477 per bitcoin. As of 12/9/21 we hodl ~122,478 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.66 billion at an average price of ~$29,861 per bitcoin – Investing.
- New York-based asset manager WisdomTree has amended its filing for a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund with the Securities and Exchange Commission to name U.S. Bank as its custodian – Investing.
- Illinois Representative Marie Newman has disclosed she purchased up to $50,000 in exposure to crypto through shares of Grayscale Bitcoin Trust – Investing.
- Kazakhstan, one of the world’s largest countries in terms of Bitcoin mining hash power, is continuing to explore a potential central bank digital currency (CBDC) – Investing.
- • The National Bank of Kazakhstan has completed a prototype of a digital tenge platform, governor Erbolat Dossayev announced, according to a report by local news agency Kazinform – Investing.
- The BTC exhibits range bound movement and trading around $48,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $48,800 and low at $47,440 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $52,100 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $46,500 will check further supports.
Take a look and do trade wisely!