A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Aug 23, 2022
Top Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Bitcoin ATM manufacturer General Bytes had its servers compromised via a zero-day attack on Thursday that enabled hackers to make themselves the default administrators and modify settings so that all funds would be transferred to their wallet address – Investing.
- Over the past seven days, EOS has seen a rise in value, as it gained 44.76%. The volume of EOS traded in the twenty-four hours to time of writing was $1.3558B or 1.98% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies – Investing.
- The Ethereum ecosystem continues to witness a flurry of activity that has individuals and organizations deploying token contracts, adding liquidity to pools and deploying smart contracts to support a wide range of business models – Investing.
- Solana (SOL) and Avalanche (AVAX) fans are anxiously anticipating the next bull run hoping to double or triple their investment in a matter of months – Investing.
- The BTC starts a new day on a flat note and stabilizes below $21,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $21,468 and low at $20,899 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest bearish trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $21,800 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $20,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!