A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Aug 09, 2022
Top Headlines on Digital Currency:
- As Ethereum’s Merge gets closer to launch, several proof-of-work (PoW) purists have proposed developing a fork.
- Futures volumes continue to climb despite the pullback in crypto prices.
- Whale addresses are back to accumulating Cardano’s ADA as per the data provided by Santiment. This happened after Cardano’s most recent milestone of achieving a new high in network activity.
- Binance CEO denies the acquisition of WazirX.
- LIBDOGECOIN was launched a few weeks after the release of Dogecoin Core version 1.14.6. It was announced by core developer Michi Lumin in Dogecoin Foundation’s official blog post.
- Polkadot’s latest rally has helped it to overtake Dogecoin in trading volume.
- The BTC remains almost unchanged on Tuesday and stabilizes around $24,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $23,927 and low at $23,636 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $24,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $23,000 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!