A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; Aug 08, 2022
Top Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Ethereum-based transactions have become their cheapest since December 2020.
- The Uniswap DAO has been considering the creation of an independent Uniswap Foundation.
- The world’s biggest asset manager has joined forces with Coinbase to create new access points for institutional crypto investing. Through this, BlackRock would provide its clients with direct exposure to crypto, starting with Bitcoin (BTC).
- The social media giant is diving deeper into NFTs, bringing these non-fungible tokens into the mainstream. Meta has decided to roll out its digital collectables offering on Instagram to 100 more countries.
- The world’s largest crypto exchange will be rolling out its new Binance Card in Argentina. It will be done in partnership with the leading global payments company Mastercard.
- The BTC rises on Monday and stabilizes above $23,000 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $23,847 and low at $23,169 mark.
- Today a day chart and H1 chart with triple EMA suggest up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $24,100 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $23,200 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!