A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; April 21, 2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- Asset manager Simplify has filed a registration statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission to list shares of an exchange-traded fund linked to Bitcoin futures, Treasury securities, and options – Investing.
- Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView shows that an early morning attempt by Bitcoin (BTC) bulls to breakout above $42,000 was soundly rejected by bears, resulting in a pullback to a daily low of $40,825 before the price was bid back above $41,000 – Investing.
- One of the main narratives of hope for cryptocurrency investors is that there will be a major shift in public perception that sparks a new wave of capital from retail and institutional traders – Investing.
- A top-level official from the U.S. Secret Service (USSS) has stated that the agency is able to track the flow of Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies – Investing.
- Crusoe Energy, the company that pioneered bitcoin mining by using wasted natural gas as a power source, raised $505 million in a new funding round to expand its operations throughout the U.S. and internationally – Reuters.
- The BTC trades in narrow range on Thursday and hovers around $41,500 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $41,789 and low at $41,336 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $42,200 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $40,500 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!