A Daily Outlook: BTC/USD; April 19 ,2022
Top 5 Headlines on Digital Currency:
- A new study has hailed Germany as the most crypto-friendly country of the world – investing.
- According to data from Crypto Quant, Bitcoin outflows have shown a spike amounting to 30k BTC leaving Coinbase (NASDAQ:COIN) Pro – Investing.
- As pointed out by Ki-Young Ju, the CEO of the on-chain analytics platform CryptoQuant, institutional BTC buying “might be the big narrative” in the crypto space once more – Investing.
- The Hedera22 Smart Contract Hackathon has commenced with a virtual opening ceremony. Hedera Developer Relations Head Gehrig Kunz and Developer Evangelist Ed Marquez hosted the session, taking the participants through the event, and highlighting some of the key activities and challenges in store for them – Investing.
- Stablecoins, a fast-growing breed of crypto, have emerged as a common medium of exchange, often used by traders seeking to move funds around. It is easier to swap major stablecoins for bitcoin or other crypto – Investing.
- The BTC trades in narrow range on Tuesday and trading around $40,700 mark.
- The pair made intraday high at $41,250 and low at $40,581 mark.
- Today a day chart is down and H1 chart with triple EMA suggests up trend for the time being.
- A sustained close above $41,500 on H1 chart requires for the upside rally.
- Alternatively, a consistent close below $40,200 on H1 chart requires for the downside rally.
Take a look and do trade wisely!